Eat The Rich [Paperback]
A Treatise on Economicsby P.J. O'Rourke
Usually ships within 5 to 7 working days
Also Available as an eBook:
Description of Eat The RichP.J. sets off on a world tour to investigate funny economics. Having seen 'good' capitalism on Wall Street, he looks at 'bad' capitalism in Albania. The result is the world's only astute, comprehensive and concise presentation of the basic principles of economics that can make you laugh on purpose.
Press and Industry Reviews'P.J. O'Rourke is the acceptable face of US Republican arrogance. He sneers so irresistibly, you cough up your liberal guts laughing.'
'P.J. at his scathing best...This is Economics for the uninitiated.'
Write a review of this book
Customer Reviews from Amazon
Contents of Eat The Rich1. Love, Death and Money
2. Good Capitalism: Wall Street
3. Bad Capitalism: Albania
4. Good Socialism: Sweden
5. Bad Socialism: Cuba
6. From Beatnik to Business Major: Taking Econ 101 for Kicks
7. How (Or How Not) to Reform (maybe) an Economy (If There is One): Russia
8. How to Make Nothing From Everything: Tanzania
9. How to Make everything From Nothing: Japan
10. How to Have the Worst of Both Worlds: Shanghai
11. Eat the Rich