Trading on Target [Hardback]
How To Cultivate a Winner's State of Mindby Adrienne Toghraie
Usually ships within 2 to 4 working days
Also Available as an eBook:
Description of Trading on Target"Trading on Target could be just as appropriately entitled 'Living on Target' as it encompasses the complete myriad of things traders experience each day, in and outside the markets. I found myself particularly drawn to the section on understanding 'danger days,' but the rest of the book is equally educating and interesting. This book is a must-read in my opinion, and I would highly recommend it for anyone involved in trading or any type of investing."
- Larry Pesavento, author, Trade What You See
"Adrienne's new book should go to the top of every trader's list of books to read. This is her best work yet and will soon be known as a must-read for anyone trading the markets."
- Greg Capra, CEO, Pristine.com
"No matter what kind of trader you are, you will find your hang-ups and habits discussed in Trading on Target. Take a good long look at the shortfalls Adrienne points out; in all likelihood, you will get a new perspective on the obstacles that hold you back and new ideas for becoming a more successful trader."
- Sunny J. Harris, author, TradeStation Made Easy!
"I've known Adrienne and her work for nearly a decade now. She has helped many of my professionals over the years. I'm glad she has put her talents into book form. A good read."
- Don Bright, Director, Bright Trading, LLC
"Adrienne has done it again. In this book, she has condensed in easily understood language many of the issues that arrest traders in their efforts to reach the next level of success."
- Roger Reimer, trader, and Associate Editor, the Forex Journal and the Trader's Journal
"Trading on Target explains why the following formula works: the right plan + discipline = trading profits. Most interestingly, Trading on Target includes stories of how real traders overcame emotional and attitude roadblocks and took action to return to profitable trading."
- Donald Vialoux, past president, Canadian Society of Technical Analysts, and writer for www.timingthemarket.ca
"Trading on Target will help traders overcome the inner psychology problems preventing them from successfully trading the markets. This book is highly recommended for both new and experienced traders who want to make a success of trading."
- Larry Jacobs, Editor, Traders World magazine
"I, along with many of my student traders, have seen our trading improve remarkably from Adrienne's in-depth knowledge of trading psychology."
- Ken W. Chow, Developer, SuperStructureTrading
"A lot of Japanese traders are grateful to Adrienne. Trading on Target teaches traders how to make money and live an ideal and happy life."
- Takaaki Sera, Managing Editor, Pan Rolling (Japan)
Write a review of this book
Customer Reviews from Amazon
About Adrienne ToghraieAdrienne Toghraie is an internationally recognized authority in the field of human development and a master practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) for the financial community. She is the founder and President of Trading on Target, a company dedicated to helping traders achieve a high level of success through self-help courses and individual counseling. Toghraie has provided training for many major financial institutions and organizations, including the Chicago Board of Trade, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, the New York Mercantile Exchange, the American Association of Individual Investors, the Market Technicians Association, Pristine.com, optionsXpress, and Equis International. Her website is www.tradingontarget.com.
Contents of Trading on TargetForeword
About the Author
PART I. Obstacles to Becoming a Top Trader
1. Mirror, Mirror
2. The Perfection Trap
3. Deep Freeze
4. The Price of Holding on to Your Stories
5. On the Right Track
6. Motivators for a Down Day
7. The Internally Motivated Trader Part 1
8. The Internally Motivated Trader Part 2
PART II. Letting Go of Emotional States
9. Letting Go of Fear
10. Letting Go of Resentment
11. The Greed Addiction
12. The Defensive Trader
13. Transformation of Feelings
14. Comfort in Pain
15. Don't Complain
PART III. Taking Right Action
16. The Momentum of Choices
17. Action Is the Bottom Line
18. Traders and Decisions
19. The Big Reveal
20. The Rules of the Game
21. Getting Back at the Markets
22. What a Difference a Day Makes
PART IV. Stretching and Expanding Yourself as a Trader
23. Learning Something Every Day
24. Stretching Your Trading Discipline
25. Thinking Large for Traders
26. Trading the Dream
27. Stretching Life to the Next Level of Success
28. The Happy Monkey
29. Shrinking from Opportunity
30. Drill to Focus
PART V. Modeling Top Traders
31. The Heart of a Master Trader
32. Top Performance
33. The Rite of Passage for a Professional Trader
34. Middle C
36. The Winner's State of Mind
Extra Services: Trading On Target