Trading the Ross Hook [Hardback]by Joe Ross
US import, usually ships within 7 working days
Description of Trading the Ross HookNo jacket text
Write a review of this book
Contents of Trading the Ross Hook1. The Path; Does this Sound Hard to Believe?; The Bottom Line in Trading; Why Do You Trade?; The True Wealth Principle; Let's Set the Stage; Management; Capitalization; Lot Size; Prices; Orders; Philosophy; Conclusion.
2. How It Started; 1-2-3 Highs and Lows; 1-2-3 Lows; The Meaning of a 1-2-3 Low; The Meaning of a 1-2-3 High; 1-2-3 Highs; I Discover the Hook; An Evolution.
3. Identifying the Ross Hook; What Causes the Ross Hook?; Ross Hook Definition.
4. Identifying the Trend; The Rule; An Important Concept.
5. Identifying Congestion
6. Trend Reversals
7. Conceptual Progress; Anticipating Hooks; Anticipating Correction; Anticipating Correction Length; Anticipating Trend Resumption; Trading Anticipation.
8. The Trader's Tick; Trading Cycle
9. Continuing Our Analysis; Hooks and 1-2-3's
10. Stops; Where Do You Place the Stop?; General Considerations; Specific Considerations; Mechanical Systems; The Need for Automation; Placing a Loss Protection Stop; Using Natural Support and Resistance; Advantages and Disadvantages of Natural Stops; Volatility Stops; The Volatility Stop Study.
11. Placing Protective Stops; Cost Covering Stop; Small Profit Stop; Full Profit Stop; Trailing Stops; Other Considerations; Profit Objectives Using Points; Using Fibonacci Expansion Objectives; Placing a Profit Protecting Stop.
12. Filtering The Ross Hook; Confirmation Filters; Figuring Tomorrow's Typical Price in Congestion; Figuring Tomorrow's Typical Price in a Trend; Tomorrow's Typcial Price in an Uptrend; Tomorrow's Typical Price in a Downtrend; Rules; Warning.
13. Stochastics Filtering; The Process;
14. Envelope Filtering; Variations; Moving Average Bonds.
15. A Neat Trick
16. Bollinger Bands for Filtering Hooks
17. Vanilla Hooks
18. Fine Points
19. Plain Vanilla Money, Trade and Risk Management; Trade Management; Risk Management; Money Management.
20. Don't Take that Hook; A Market Beocmes too Volatile; When Hooks Come Too Close Together; When Volume Dries Up; When a Hook is Too Far Away; Too Long a Time Period.
21. Another Kind of Filter
22. A Word to the Wise
23. Anticipating Hooks
Listing of Charts
Other books by Joe Ross