The Financial Times Guide to Value Investing [Paperback]
How to Become a Disciplined Investorby Glen Arnold
Usually ships within 5 to 7 working days
Also Available as an eBook:
Description of The Financial Times Guide to Value InvestingWhat are the key principles that have served great investors for over half a century? Is there anything that we can learn from those investors who have displayed an enviable performance on the world's stock markets?
In this groundbreaking book, bestselling author Glen Arnold addresses just these questions. He provides a set of guidelines which join value principles and growth attributes with the philosophies of the world's most famous investors. Originally published as Valuegrowth Investing, this new edition has been updated throughout.
The Financial Times Guide to Value Investing conveys fundamental concepts, provides practical methods and offers sound reasoning to guide investment selections.
The Financial Times Guide to Value Investing:
* Describes the proven investing philosophies of iconic investors including Warren Buffett, Peter Lynch and Benjamin Graham
* Shows what ordinary investors should focus on when looking to invest
* Provides tools for analysing key investment factors * Delivers a coherent investment strategy today for growth tomorrow
* Proves that great investing requires great principles
Press and Industry Reviews'Glen Arnold makes complex investment concepts understandable. He explains what the masters of the investment world have done to achieve their status.'
- David Shapiro, Stamford Associates
'An excellent intorduction to value investing, some of its most famous practitioners and the investments that made them rich.'
- Mark Wallace, Rothschild
'In an age of turbulence, reading this book is as good as an inoculation against fads and infatuation with over-trading.'
- Robin Woodbine Parish, Chairman of the El Oro and Exploration company plc
Write a review of this book
Customer Reviews from Amazon