Beyond Technical Analysis [Hardback]
How to Develop and Implement a Winning Trading Systemby Tushar S. Chande
PRINT ON DEMAND
Also Available as an eBook:
Description of Beyond Technical AnalysisAcclaim for Tushar Chande's revolutionary approach for developing and implementing your own winning trading system
"Tushar Chande provides insightful but clear-cut techniques which will enlighten the savant as well as the newcomer. I would urge traders of all levels of experience to apply Chande's tremendously useful strategies!"
- Charles Le Beau, President, Island View Financial Group Inc., author, Computer Analysis of the Futures Market
"The chapter on 'Equity Curve Analysis' alone will share with you concepts which have cost large trading houses millions of dollars to discover."
- Murray A. Ruggiero Jr., Contributing Editor, Futures magazine, President, Ruggiero Associates
"Tushar Chande is an accomplished quantitative technician, but in this book he's gone far beyond grinding numbers. His coverage of system development is the first thorough treatment disclosing both specific trading systems and the practicalities of their implementation."
- John Sweeney, Technical Editor, Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities magazine; author, Maximum Adverse Excursion: Analyzing Price Fluctuations for Trading Management
"For any aspiring CTA, this is a must-read on developing [his or her] trading system."
- Rick Leesley, Jack Carl Futures
Write a review of this book
Customer Reviews from Amazon
About Tushar S. ChandeTUSHAR S. CHANDE, PhD, is President of LongView Capital Management, LLC, of West Des Moines, Iowa, and a registered Commodity Trading Advisor. He holds nine U.S. patents and is internationally recognized as an innovator in technical analysis. He is also the principal author of The New Technical Trader (Wiley).
Contents of Beyond Technical Analysis1. Developing and Implementing Trading Systems
2. Principles of Trading System Design
3. Foundations of System Design
4. Developing New Trading Systems
5. Developing Trading System Variations
6. Equity Curve Analysis
7. Ideas for Money Management
8. Data Scrambling
9. A System for Trading