The Money Game [Paperback]by Adam Smith
US import, usually ships within 7 working days
Financial Guru ReviewsAnother classic in the investment literature. It deals with the various participants in the market and the kick they get out of investing and investments. Great lessons to learn at every stage of one's career.
Paul V. Azzopardi
Press and Industry Reviews'This is a modern classic.'
- Paul A. Samuelson, First American Nobel Prize Winner in Economics
'The best book there is about the stock market and all that goes with it.'
- The New York Times Book Review
'Anyone whose orientation is toward where the action is, where the happenings happen, should buy a copy of 'The Money Game' and read it with due diligence.'
- Book World
Write a review of this book
Customer Reviews from Amazon
Contents of The Money Game1. Why Did the Master Say 'Game'?
2. Mister Johnson's Reading List
3. Can Ink Blots Tell You Whether You Are the Type Who Will Make a Lot of Money in the Market?
4. Is the Market Really a Crowd?
5. You Mean That's What Money Really is?
6. What Are They In It For?
7. Identity and Anxiety
8. Where the Money Is
9. Mr Smith Admits His Biases
II. IT: Systems
10. Can Footprints Predict the Future?
11. What the Hell Is a Random Walk?
12. Computers and Computeers
13. But What Do the Numbers Mean?
14. Why Are the Little People Always Wrong?
15. The Cult of Performance
16. Lunch at Scarsdale Fats
17. Losers and Winners: Poor Grenville, Charley, and the Kids
18. Timing, and a Diversion: The Cocoa Game
19. My Friend the Gnome of Zurich Says a Major Money Crisis Is On Its Way
20. If All the Half Dollars Have Disappeared, Is Something Sinister Gaining on Us?
21. The Purposive Investor